Friday, September 21, 2012

Splurge vs. Steal Hair Product Review

I don't mind paying top $$ for products, but if I do spend the money & upgrade from drugstore brands, they better be ahhhmazing.  Why spend the money if the cheap version gives the same results? 


Here are my reviews of the splurge & steal versions of the same products & the final verdicts... to save the money or to buy the best... 


Heat Protestant Sprays 


splurge
 


























































steal



 I hated the Purology version!  It left my hair feeling dry & stiff.  Tresemme's heat protestant is amazing!  Leaves my hair shiny & silky & smells great!  Save your money! 


Leave In Conditioners


splurge
steal



Enjoy's leave in conditioner cannot be trumped by Tresemme this time.  Tresseme just doesn't de-tangle & give me the silkiness of Enjoy's version.  Definitely buy the good stuff.






Deep Conditioners 
 
splurge

steal


Macadamia leave in conditioner is a GODSEND, whereas L'Oreal version is so-so.  The real deal wins again my friends.  



Shampoo



splurge

steal

Organix is just as good as top dollar shampoo.  Save your money!


What products do you ladies "splurge or steal" on?


xoxo Shauna




2 comments:

  1. I just started using the Organix line about a month ago! I LOVE IT! I agree with you... it's just as good as the top dollar shampoos! I use many products from that line and can feel and tell a major difference!

    ReplyDelete