Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Getting Ready for Fall


These Frye "Mellissa" boots are next on my large purchase list.  Boots, in my opinion, are definitively worth the investment.  You can wear them forever & can really tell the difference in the look & feel of lesser quality boots.  


some outfits I'm already planning... 


Song of Style wears this Keepsake dress so well!  I ordered it for some engagement shots we're doing next month & think it would be super cute with these boots to dress it down!!  Available at FashionBunker.com.
I lived in this Massimo flannel last winter & no doubt will be wearing it to death again this fall!  Target.com.
Of course I cannot live without my Lulelemon cropped wonder unders.  Nobody has to know they're workout pants, right? Sold at Lululemon.com.   




5 comments: