Thursday, September 6, 2012

Bikini Scores

One good thing about summer coming to an end?

SALES.  

Especially on bikinis!  
With Orange County perpetually being in the midst swimsuit season, now is the perfect time to score on super cute kinis that would normally be uber expensive.

Last weekend I went to my local swimwear shop thinking I would score some sale items, but everything was pretty picked over & of course the cute suits weren't on sale (just my luck). 

BUT, being the super savvy online shopper that I am, I snapped a couple pictures of the suit tags that I liked & went home & Googled my heart out.

Guess what!?  
Online BOTH (I may or may not have ended up purchasing more than two) suits I had fallen madly in love with were 1/2 off!!  :)

I thought I would share in hopes that some of you could celebrate in end of summer swimsuit sales, too!  



L*Space Aquarelli Freida Twist Bikini 
Sold at Sauvage.com


 Adriana Bikini
Originally $230, scored for 50% off.


The best for last...


Charlie bikini.
Scored for $85.  Molly Brown Swimwear had it priced at $290!!


xoxo Shauna

7 comments:

  1. These are cute bikini!

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are very cute I haven't check for sales locally but really should! Thank you for the reminder.

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I LOVE the leopard print! BEYIND hot!!!
    xoxo Darby
    Obviously Obsessed 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Darby! Definitely for days when you're feeling confident!

      Delete
  4. super adorable tiny triangle bikinis, love them so much xoxo
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx

    Giveaway from Boticca on my blog:
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com.au/2012/09/boticca-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete