Sunday, September 16, 2012

My Weekend via My iPhone

this weekend my fiance & I took of to Las Vegas for a little mini getaway.  From the OC, Vegas is only a few hour drive, so we left after work & made it there in time to enjoy a late dinner & cocktails.  Needless to say, we were a little tired from the workweek  the drive, so I wore a casual maxi & sandals to a mellow dinner at Max Brenner's in Caesar's Palace.  Super yummy if you're looking for a casual bite or dessert & drinks.

  

Yummy lemon drop at Max Brenner's. 

  

The next day we went to Tao Beach (at the Venetian) for their pool party & hung out with some friends that live in town.

  

Tao Beach is definitely my favorite spot for day drinks & a fun pool party :)
   
  

That night we went to The Barrymore a little off the strip for dinner.  The food & decor absolutely blew us away.  I love going a little off The Strip to find hidden gems for dinner... It's just so hard for me to pay $60 for a dish that we could get at home for $30 & we find that if you venture off The Strip, the food is actually better & a lot more reasonably priced!  I would HIGHLY recommend The Barrymore.


The next night we went to Mon Ami Gabbi at Paris Hotel for a romantic dinner overlooking The Bellaggio fountains.  

  

I even got my fiance to try escargot!  Haha he WAS NOT a fan, but I just thought they tasted like garlic.  


After dinner, we went to "O", Cirque Du Soliel's show at the Bellagio.  It was amazing!
 

Amazing seats at "O".


After the show we went to The Chandelier Bar at the Cosmopolitan.   Absolutely stunning lounge!  It was the perfect place for a nightcap to an amazing night & weekend.


My pretty cosmo with a blood orange slice. 
 It's easy to see that we had a pretty great weekend!  
Hope you ladies all had a fabulous past few days!

xoxo Shauna

8 comments:

  1. What an amazing weekend! I love Vegas! It looks like you had a great time. That cosmo looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that bag in the first pic. VEGAS is one of my favorite places to get away and unwind. Looks like you had a blast ;)

    xo, tasha
    twenty-something blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous!!! Amazing post!! I love your blog!!♥

    xoxo
    Thania

    http://imaddictedtoglamour.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. goodness girl u are gorgeous! just found your blog and am a new follower! love your style!

    XO Meghan
    citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like my kind of Vegas trip. Sometimes you just need a little r&r and I love Vegas is such a convenient option for us OC girls.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a fun time! I absolutely love the Cosmopolitan, I didn't stay there, but I've been through and it is by far one of my favorite hotels on the strip!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahhhh i want to go to vegas~ My boyfriend and my name both start with O, so the cirque du soleil performance would be PERFECT for us haha~

    Also, our height difference is about the same as you and your fiance.... i love being with tall men~

    nehoos, love your blog chika -- you seem like a cool chic gal~

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
  8. That was a nice trip ! Looks like you enjoyed Las Vegas a lot !
    Following you now, loved your blog !

    http://mysweetcapuccino.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete