Friday, June 24, 2011

Battle of the Tinted Moisturizers

This week, I purchased Laura Mercier's tinted moisturizer & Mac's version "Studio Moisture Tint".  I wore each of them for a full day to decide which one I liked better & hands down Mac won this battle.






Laura Mercier seems to get all the glory in the tinted moisurizer catagory & I do love my foundation by them, but the tinted moisurizer left me looking a bit greasy after a couple hours & didn't smooth out my complexion.
On the other hand, MAC's Studio Tint evened out my skin tone & was so light I felt like I had nothing on.  My only gripe is that it's only SPF 15, so sunscreen is still a total must.  

Another plus, MAC's tinted moisturizer will cost you $29, while Laura's will cost you $42.  

It's a win-win!

xoxo Shauna

1 comment: