Monday, January 24, 2011

Spring Craving

   



With all of the spring trends & designer sneak-peaks coming out this month, i've definitely caught a case of SPRING FEVER!  It's a little too early to break out the sun dresses & warm weather looks, but you can incorporate some springtime color into your winter wardrobe!  

Below are some of my fav ways to wear some pastel during winter time… 



My best friend & I out in Vegas this last weekend (it was her birthday lol).
My turquoise necklace is from Nordstrom.  A bright, fun necklace is a great way to add a pop of color to a LBD! 



I'm loving the tangerine lip trend & think it's a great way to add some color to a winter white complexion.  



Loving these pastel nails!  It's a little too early for pastel pink, but the blue says winter wonderland to me!  



I spotted these Jessica Simpson pumps at Nordstrom last week & thought they were a really fun way to add a pop of color to an outfit.  Usually, i'm not a patent leather person, but I love the mixing of materials & the price-tag doesn't hurt either (less than $100)!  

xoxo Shauna



No comments:

Post a Comment