Monday, January 17, 2011

Golden Globes Best & Worst Dressed

Best Dressed

I loved all the feminine colors & silhouettes this year at the Golden Globes.  It was all about neutral, warm colors & soft hair & make-up.  

Leighton Meester
I love everything about Leighton's look… The puffed sleeves & the soft hair… She looks romantic & effortless.  


Emma Stone
The fit & color of this Calvin Klien is amazing.  


Clair Danes
I love how this dress photographs.  On TV the color wasn't as bold, but she looks stunning in pictures.  


Sandra Bullock
I loved Sandra's dress & her decision on hair sytle.  Romantic & feminine.  


Scarlett Johansson
Some are already saying that they didn't like Scarlett's choice in dress (thinking it looks too matronly), but I think Scarlett has so much sex appeal already, she doesn't need an overly revealing dress.  I like this romantic look on her.  



Worst Dressed


Olivia Wilde
Fashion cridicts seem to like Olivia Wilde's dress, but as one of the best dressed of 2010, I expect more from her.  I'm not a fan of the tulle ball-gown & would much rather see her in something form fitting or a little more modern.  



jennifer Lopez
I don't really think that there's a look that Jennifer Lopez ever wore that i'm a fan of… Much too high maintenance for me.  She always looks like an army assembled her look, when I much prefer when fashion looks effortless.  


Natalie Portman
There's buzz about Natalie Portman being best dressed at the GG, but I think her look is much too matchy-matchy.  Red detail on the dress, red lips, red shoes, red bag.  Boring.


Julianne Moore
Whatever Julianne Moore is wearing, chances are I hate it.  Wrinkles on the red carpet?  


No comments:

Post a Comment