Monday, January 24, 2011

OPI Axxium


I love love love the look of fresh nails… especially dark colors.  The only problemo is when nails chip, your fingers go from looking pretty to looking tacky.   Unless you have the time or the money to visit the nail salon every few days, there's a problem.  Correction… WAS a problem.  Why didn't anyone think of this sooner?!? 

I've been getting OPI Axxium Gel Nail Polish for the best year and a half and I absolutely love it.  I will never go back to regular polish ever again.  Basically the gel nail polish is a thicker formula than the normal OPI polish that doesn't chip, but rather soaks off.  My nails usually stay fresh looking for about 3 weeks & the best part is that all of your favorite OPI colors are available! 

My favs: Lincoln Park After Dark, Black Onyx, Barefoot in Barcelona & Black Cherry (wearing below).


No comments:

Post a Comment