Monday, December 20, 2010

Boot Fetish


Being a SoCal girl through & through, I shiver if the temperature drops below 75.  I hate the cold, but I love dressing for it… Especially boots!  They give an effortless edge to any outfit & are so versatile!  Here are some photos from over the last couple weeks I wanted to share.  

Steve Madden Moto Boots 

I love love motorcycle boots.  They look super cute paired with skinnies & also can add an amazing edge to a LBD or girly outfit.  Check out my girlfriend's grey flat Steve boots… love the unexpected color! 


Steve Madden Slouch Healed Boots

I've had these puppies for a few seasons now & still really love them.  They're so versatile & can be dressed up or down.  I paired them with Paige Peg Legs, a flannel & leather jacket.  


BC Flat Riding Boots

Riding boots are perfect for running errands & keeping your feet warm in the rain!  I paired them with Joe's Jeans skinnies, an Alternative Apparel top, Billabong Twilight jacket & vintage leopard scarf. 


Miss Sixty Chunky Heeled Boots

These boots are my favorite EVER.  They're chunkiness makes them wearable during the day or night & they're super comfy.  Paired with BB Dakota leggings, Twilight jacket & hooded scarf form a local Boutique.  


No comments:

Post a Comment