Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Everyday Hair & Makeup


Like most of us out there, I don't have a lot of time to get all "dolled up" in the morning.  I also don't have the patience.  I've managed to shorten my morning routine to under 30 minutes & thought I'd share my tricks....






HAIR
I try to shower at night, but if I go to morning spin, I shower after & put my hair in a bun (parted so my hair dries laying the the direction I want it to) & let it dry while I eat breakfast, do my makeup, & get dressed.  I do the same thing when I shower at night so when I wake up in the morning my hair is a little damp, but frizz free & easy to style.  I paddle brush the moisture out of my hair quickly & then take a large barrel curling iron & separate my hair into 6 sections.  I find curling rather than straightening takes less time because your hair can be a bit messy & more natural looking.
(10 minutes TOPS)
FACE
I've been using kiehl's abyssine cream for my moisturizer every day (AMAZING stuff) & then use MAC's tinted moisturizer for a bit of coverage.  I reduce shine & add a glow with Laura Mercier's Mineral Illuminating Powder, use Laura Mercier bronzer & NARS Orgasm blush on my apples.  I touch up my eyes with L'oreal Voluminous mascara & Benifit's eyebrow kit.  I finish it with a lasting lipstick, today I wore Twig by MAC. 
(5 minutes TOPS)


xoxo Shauna

No comments:

Post a Comment