In the morning, I don't have a lot of time to fuss around with makeup. I work long hours, too, so I'm not about to paint my face with tons of makeup, only to clog my pours & look like a oil slick by 5pm.
Here are my everyday go-to products starting from the top left:
1. Nars Bronzer/Blush combo in Laguna/Orgasm. A necessity for EVERY girl. I love both of these colors endlessly & love that they come together!
2. Laura Mercier Matte Translucent. For blotting/setting my makeup & touch-ups throughout the day.
3. Supper BB Cream. For those of you who don't know what BB Cream is, it's like an Asian version of tinted moisturizer with anti-aging, anti-wrinkling, & anti-acne agents... So it's actually SO much better than tinted moisturizer! I've blogged about it in the past & have gotten a lot of my friends & family members hooked. LOVE LOVE LOVE.
4. Ulta Lip Liner in FLESH & Blistex. This is my go-to combo for everyday. Looks natural, but gives your lip a nice full, moisturized look.
5. Benifit Brow Kit. Comes with a little angled brush, 2 shaping colors for your eyebrows & a mini tweezers. Compact & perfect for on the go!
6. MAC Palliate. The lower corner shadow (the one I use mostly, obviously) is SHROOM. I use it on my brow-bone & in my tear ducts for that "refreshed" look. I also LOVE the brownish color above it called Corduroy. Other colors are Cranberry (honestly, I don't use this one much at the moment) & All That Glitters (good for the lid).
7. L'oreal Voluminous Mascara in Blackest Black. I've been using the same mascara since I was about 4. No seriously, since the beginning of time. I don't think I'll ever change, either.
8. L'oreal Le Grand Line & Define Pencil in Cafe. I use this eyeliner on my lids by lining my upper eye-lash area with a SUPER thick line & then smudge it up to my eye-crease. Then I use Corduroy over the top to "set" it & Shroom to finish.