Tuesday, December 27, 2011

2012

With the new year fast approaching, I can't help but start thinking about my new year's resolution & what I want to change in my life in 2012.

BY FAR, 2011 was the best year yet for me... I can't complain... I have the best friends, family, boyfriend & co-workers in the world.  I love my job, love my yoga & spin studio, love my condo, & I'm so happy & thankful for everything that has happened in my career & with my life in general... But being an Aries, I'm always a little ancy for more... 

Here's a list of what I'm hoping to accomplish in 2012 & a few resolutions I'm hoping to stick to...

1.  Stop procrastinating.
I procrastinate.  Everything.  I'm getting better, but hoping to kick procrastinating's booty in 2012 (why must I add this unneeded stress in my life?)!  

2.  Save money/pay off student loans.
It's time to manage money like a grown up.  Sigh...

3.  Get serious about blogging.
I never thought I would LOVE blogging SO much.  I really want to stick with it & hopefully get a few new readers, too ;).
4.  Hit the gym 5 days a week.
I feel SO much better when working out is a way of life... I have more energy, eat better, feel better, have more confidence, & so much more. 5 days a week is SO easy if you make it a routine... Monday/Wednesday night & Tuesday/Thursday morning works best for me.  Then a Saturday or Sunday yoga class or hike brakes up the monotony & give you something healthy to look forward to on the weekend.
5.  Drink more water & less wine.
I'm really bad about drinking water... even though your skin, brain, hair, organs, & everything else just works better!  I also tend to drink a couple glasses of wine a few nights a week.  I'd like to only drink wine about 1 day a week... We'll see how this one goes!  ;)

6.  Wear my seatbelt. 
Totally guilty about being bad about this.  I know, so dumb.  

xoxo Shauna


No comments:

Post a Comment