Thursday, September 29, 2011

Trader Joe's Reserve


YAY to AMAZING wine under $10!  I stumbled across this amazing find at Trader Joe's by accident, but think that it can be nothing else but FATE.  My FAVORITE wine in the world is from a winery in Sonoma called Mazzocco.  I used to be a part of their wine club until the $50 bottles started putting a serious dent in my bank account.  Since then, oh how I've missed sipping on their deliciousness... UNTIL NOW!  Trader Joe's Reserve Cab & Zin are MADE BY MAZZOCCO.  I've purchased a few bottles of each for dinner parties & parties of one (me) on my couch & I can honestly say, for $10 you can't get any better.  

GO TO TJ'S NOW & THANK ME LATER :)
Ps.  If you ever want to try an amazing Dry Creek Valley Zin, order a bottle directly from the winery.  Ahhhmazzing.  



xoxo Shauna

No comments:

Post a Comment