Friday, September 30, 2011

40 Quesions


Someone sent this to me so I'd thought I'd share...

What do you do for a living?
I'm in marketing & graphic design. 

What's your favorite vacation spot?
Depends!  Cabo or Sonoma probably...

Last meal on earth?
Would have to be  home cooked by momma :)

Who is the most important person to you at the moment?
My boss!  Making big thangs happen right now :)
What is your favourite smell?
Vanilla

How do you feel at the moment?
A little hungover from last night...
What do you want from life?
Happiness, love & a Porshe ;)

What do you do on the weekends?
Usually work a bit during the day, go to yoga, visit my parents, have date nights, enjoy the sunshine!

Who's your favorite designer?
Alexander Wang

Where do you see yourself in 15 years?
Hopefully with my own marketing firm, married & with some kiddos

Who was the last person to call you?
The boyfriend.

Are you excited for something?
That it's Friday!

What did you do for New Years Eve?
Celebrated at work!

What's your drink of choice?
Wine.

How you like your eggs in the morning?
No eggs... usually a protien shake or oatmeal.

Who was the last person you hugged?
My lunch date. 

How do you like your coffee?
Soy lattes.

What are your favorite flowers?
Sunflowers!!

Where's your favorite place to shop?
Bloomingdales.

Favorite food?
Sushi

Guilty pleasure?
Online shopping.  It's like Christmas year round!

How do you de-stress?
YOGA.

Who inspires you?
My parents.

Favorite artist?
Bansky or Monet.

Favorite band or singer?
Adelle.

Last book you read?
Love in the time of Cholera.
(Reading A Thousand Splendid Suns currently)

Something you would change about yourself?
My procrastination & shyness.

What's the last argement you got into?
I honestly can't remember getting into an argument recently...

What's your sign?
Aries.  I'm fire!

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Laguna Beach & San Francisco.

Do you like to try new things?
Doesn't everyone?


xoxo Shauna





No comments:

Post a Comment