Tuesday, April 12, 2011

VEGAS

Not quite recovered from my Palm Springs weekend, I now have to start getting ready for my Vegas trip this weekend.  Tough life, I know.  Although this is a work trip, I plan on having some fun out there, too, seeing as how Friday is my birthday :)

Every year the Secret Service & other police academies have an annual event called Baker to Vegas & they commission someone to design t-shirts for the race (it's an actual relay race from Baker to Vegas with a weekend filled with parties following).  This year, they asked me to design the shirts!  It's not a paid gig, but they did invite me out for the weekend & put me up in the Cosmo from Friday-Monday.  Not bad!!  :)

I'll be sure to post some photos of the shirts as soon as I get my hands on them.  


I promise I'll post soon!  Hope everyone is having an amazing week!!


xoxo Shauna

No comments:

Post a Comment