Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Look for Less

If you're like me, you're loving that the crochet craze is back in action.  Tons of designers are replicating the look, but you don't have to spend a fortune to get a super cute crochet number to wear this summer.



The Look for Less








The tops above will run you $598 (Ralph Lauren), $330 (Elizabeth & James) & a super steal of $138 (Anthropology).  I'm over spending over $100 on casual tops, so I opted for a more budget friendly version.  The top below is from H&M.  In my opinion, it's even cuter than any of the tops above.  I got it for $29!  :)


In the dressing room pic above I have on a pair of Paige dark denim, but I think this top would be super cute paired with distressed denim cut-offs & a brown belt or a pair of flairs & some wedges.  


xoxo Shauna

No comments:

Post a Comment