Friday, November 12, 2010

WAY better than a LBD…





If I were more selfish, i'd keep this secret obsession of mine all to myself.  But, since there are plenty of amazing dresses to go around, I feel as though it is my obligation to make sure all of my girlfriends are styled out with AMAZING party dresses.  Lipsy London (a UK brand) has finally made it's debut in the states & can be found at Bloomingdales in SCP.  My advice would be to go check out these dresses, try a few on, reserve some self control to not buy every single dress (they're that cute), & remember what size worked for you in the store.  The sizes are a little different because they're UK & you'll want to know your exact size for online shopping purposes in the future.

Now, when you have a party you want a fab dress for, you're one click away from being the best dressed girl at the party :)

Enjoy.  

http://www.lipsy.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment