Friday, November 12, 2010

Another reason to love coffee…


A few weeks ago, the weather started to get crisp & cold & my skin decided to show it's dissatisfaction.   Between the cold wind chill & me cranking up the heater at night, a recipe for disaster skin ensued.   Not to mention that the thought of wrinkles could drive me into a full on quarter-life crisis;  I decided to put my researching skills into practice & find the best possible solution to my skin-care woes.  

Revale Skin has by far been the most amazing thing I have ever put on my face.  It's key ingredient, coffee berry extract has one of the highest antioxidant scores ever recorded & has been clinically proven to prevent & reduce the signs of aging.  These antioxidants help to fend off free radicals that cause cell damage and result in processes that lead to signs of aging.  This stuff also has SPF to protect my face from ultra-violet light & is super moisturizing for my dry winter skin.  

Tip:  Don't forget to put this stuff on your neck & chest, too! You'll thank me when you're 60.  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment