Sunday, October 21, 2012

OOTN

Hope you ladies had a wonderful weekend!  We had dinner last night with my fiance's parents & my family at a restaurant called Donovan's located in La Jolla, Ca... I splurged & had lobster & creme brulee!  SOOO yummy!  I definitely recommend it if you're looking for a fancy place to impress or celebrate a special occasion!  The service is truly 5 star.


I wore 7 For All Mankind wide leg denim, striped top form H&M, J Crew bubble necklace, Marc Jacobs bag & nude pumps from Target!!

xoxo Shauna

10 comments:

  1. Love those jeans. Your hair looks so pretty!

    Katherine

    http://mintedglam.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look great! loving this wide-leg jeans:)

    Molly and MacKenzie
    www.ruffledromance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. the flarepants are looking good on you! thinking of purchasing my own:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look darling! love the look and your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um. love that black .white tiered dress and all the stripes in the first set! And pocket dresses are KEY to hold tissues!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pop of black and white line! I think it’s a great color on you.

    ReplyDelete