Monday, October 15, 2012

OOTD

Some outfits from last week...  
The weather has been all over the place in So Cal, so I've been wearing light sweaters or layering.
 
F21 cuffed trousers (similar here), tank from local boutique, Aldo loafers (similar here), Madewell belt, Marc Jacobs bag.

 Aqua sweater from Bloomingdales (love love love this sweater!!), LuluLemon leggings, Frye boots, f21 necklace.

On another note, the fiance & I took our engagement photos on Friday & I can't wait to see them & share them with you guys!  We felt kind silly trying to "act natural" in front of the camera, so we will see how they turn out!  Haha hopefully they aren't as awkward as I felt taking them!  ;)

xoxo Shauna

5 comments:

  1. Love that sweater! I live in OC, too, and am definitely ready for fall! I'm your newest follower! Hope you'll check out my blog and follow if you enjoy it as well!

    xo,
    Brooke
    www.decorgreat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that sweater!! I might need to get one for myself

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! That sweater is adorable! And yay for engagement photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice outfits and love your sweater.

    x

    www.chicksaboutfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this last look!!! gorgeous!

    Meghan
    citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete