Thursday, November 17, 2011

Kiehl's

For a few years now, I've been searching for my "go-to" brand for moisturizers & anti aging lotions.  I've tried drugstore brands, bepartment store budget busters, and everything in between... & now I know the perfect products were right under my nose!!  


For some reason I always wrote off Kiehl's for an overpriced "Burt's Bees" (not really a fan of Burt's Bees if you can't tell), but after getting a few samples at an event, I've become pretty obsessed with the line!!  Everything is really amazing & my skin has really never been clearer!  I can also see a change in my under eye lines & puffiness.  


xoxo Shauna

1 comment:

  1. lmao at "overpriced Burt's Bees" because I don't really like BB either and I had a similar misconception of Kiehls! I recently fell in love with their ultra facial lotion though, so I'm beginning to look at more of their products now. :)

    ReplyDelete